During the glorious summer months (July-Sept) our Warwick Castle Knight’s provide interactive evening activities outdoors between 6pm and 8pm – you’ll find them in our Knight’s Village riverside entertainment area. The weather won’t stop them throughout the rest of the year, and medieval-themed entertainment is provided inside the Knight’s Village Restaurant during dinner time (subject to change). You’ll be in awe as they showcase their impressive armour and incredible battle skills - are you brave enough to challenge them?
- All entertainment varies between peak and off-peak seasons and is subject to change.
- Our entertainment takes place on our entertainment lawn, which is located on the riverbank in the Knights Villiage. Subject to weather conditions.
- Timings of our entertainment can vary depending on the time of year, our reception team will make you aware of timings upon check-in.
- Birds of Prey experience is an additional cost which you can pay for upon arrival.
- Entertainment is subject to change without prior notice.