Our comfy lodge comes with everything you need for your historical family getaway, including medieval themed decor, such as swords, shields and a beautiful carved wooden bed.
Woodland Lodge Layout:
Double bed in the main room, one set of bunk beds and a truckle bed in a separate children's sleeping area. This room sleeps up to a family of five (including a cot). En-suite wet room with shower.
Additional room details:
- Freeview TV.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Complimentary WiFi across the Knights Village.
- Iron and ironing board upon request.
- Towels included.
- A cot can be accommodated in this room type, please call our Customer Experience Team to request this.
- Our Knights Village does not offer interconnecting rooms. If you required rooms next to each other, please call our Customer Experience Team who can request this.
- We recommend guests bring their own toiletries, wet weather clothing and wellies (just in case!). Plus – torches (only battery or solar powered and reading lights) in case anyone needs to go to the toilet in the night!