Experience the traditional grandeur of Warwick Castle’s nobility and bring the kids along to stay in the exquisite Rose Suite. The spacious room is adorned with luxurious soft furnishings fit for a royal family!
Rose Suite Layout: Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
Four-poster, king-size bed draped in rich tapestries, two single pull out beds. Ensuite wet room and separate toilet. Please note, the pull out beds are 1.4m long and are suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Additional room details:
- Sky TV (Sky Sports available on request).
- Complimentary champagne on ice for arrival.
- Complimentary entrance to The Castle Dungeon.
- Private tour of Warwick Castle by one of our resident History Team specialists.
- 2-day priority car parking.
- Breakfast included and served in our State Rooms.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Iron and ironing board upon request.
- Towels included.
- Concierge service.
- Private tour: Once all other visitors have gone home for the day, enjoy your own personal tour around the Castle. Our History Team specialist will take you through echoing halls, up spiral staircases onto turret tops and into dark chambers not accessible to the general public.
- The Castle Dungeon: Witness some of the darkest and most frightening times in Warwick Castle’s history in this exciting 50-minute walkthrough experience. Bringing together live actors, shows and special effects, this is sure to send chills down your spine!Recommended age 10 and over.
- Our Tower Suites are located in the Castle’s 14th century Caesar’s Tower.