With high-vaulted ceilings and furnished with a four-poster king-size bed draped in rich tapestries, a night in the elegant Peacock Suite is a truly regal experience!
Peacock Suite Layout: Sleeps 2 adults
Four-poster, king-size bed draped in rich tapestries, en-suite wet room and separate toilet.
Additional room details:
- Sky TV (Sky Sports available on request)
- Complimentary champagne on ice for arrival
- Complimentary entrance to The Castle Dungeon
- Private tour of Warwick Castle by one of our resident History Team specialists
- 2-day priority car parking
- Breakfast included and served in our State Rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Towels included
- Concierge service
- Privilege Card - this gives 20% discount in all food outlets and retail shops, plus an afternoon tea in the Conservatory Tea House
- For full Peacock Suite information please see our Tower Suite information page
- Private tour: Once all other visitors have gone home for the day, enjoy your own personal tour around the Castle. Our History Team specialist will take you through echoing halls, up spiral staircases onto turret tops and into dark chambers not accessible to the general public.
- The Castle Dungeon: Witness some of the darkest and most frightening times in Warwick Castle’s history in this exciting 50-minute walkthrough experience. Bringing together live actors, shows and special effects, this is sure to send chills down your spine! Recommended age 10 and over.
- Our Tower Suites are located in the Castle’s 14th century Caesar’s Tower.