Located in the Knight’s Village on the Warwick Castle estate, you can dine like the Earl of Warwick with the Medieval Dinner Feast. This freshly prepared menu serves up a huge selection of dishes, delicious soups and delectable desserts.
- The Medieval Banqueting Hall will be open for dinner from 5 pm - 8 pm daily.
- Medieval Dinner Feast is an additional charge, we highly recommend adding this on at the time of booking.
- The Medieval Banqueting Hall is only open for guest staying in the Knights Villiage.
- Our sample menu can be found here, if you have any allergies we strongly recommend speaking to the restaurant before arrival.
- We strongly recommend that guests pre-book a table before arrival, this can be booked via your confirmation.
- Entertainment will be in the Banqueting Hall whilst dinner is served (subject to change)