Located in the Knight’s Village on the Warwick Castle estate, you can dine like the Earl of Warwick with the Medieval Dinner Feast. This freshly prepared menu serves up a huge selection of dishes, delicious soups and delectable desserts.
- The Medieval Banqueting Hall will be open for dinner from 5 pm - 8 pm daily.
- Medieval Dinner Feast is an additional charge, we highly recommend adding this on at the time of booking.
- The Medieval Banqueting Hall is only open for guest staying in the Knights Villiage.
- Our sample menu can be found here, if you have any allergies we strongly recommend speaking to the restaurant before arrival.
- We strongly recommend that guests pre-book a table before arrival, this can be booked via your confirmation.
- Entertainment will be in the Banqueting Hall whilst dinner is served (subject to change) Within the summer months our entertainment will be on the lawns outside the Knights Village and not within the Banqueting Hall.