Our Warwick Tent has everything you need for a unique family escape – complete with comfy bedding and medieval decor, for a fun camping experience.
Warwick Tent Layout:
Double bed with 2 single beds either side, communal toilet and shower facilities. Our Warwick Tent sleeps up to a family of four, a cot can be accommodated in this room type.
Additional room details:
- Bed linen is provided.
- Two power sockets.
- Large oak storage chest.
- Complimentary WiFi across the Knights Village.
- Towels and toiletries are not supplied when staying in a Warwick Tent.
- A cot can be accommodated in this room type, please call our Guest Experience Team to request this.
- Shower facilities and toilets for the Medieval Glamping Tents are communal, towels and toiletries will not be supplied in the Warwick Tents. (communal facilities are located near to reception)
- Our Knights Village does not offer interconnecting rooms. If you required rooms next to each other, please call our Guest Experience Team who can request this.
- We recommend guests bring their own toiletries, wet weather clothing and wellies (just in case!). Plus – torches (only battery or solar powered and reading lights)