Our Knight’s Lodges are designed with a mezzanine floor and an open plan feel, perfect for those looking to add a little extra decadence to their stay. You’ll find medieval touches to the furnishings, including armour and colourful tapestries.
Knight's Lodge Layout: This room sleeps up to a family of seven (including a cot)
Double bed on the mezzanine-style upper floor, separate children's sleeping area on the ground floor, with bunk beds and an optional truckle bed. Double sofa bed located in the lounge area.
Additional room details:
- Freeview TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi across the Knight's Village
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Wet room with shower and towels included
- Open plan lounge
- A cot can be accommodated in this room type, please call our Guest Experience Team to request this.
- Our Knights Village does not offer interconnecting rooms. If you required rooms next to each other, please call our Guest Experience Team who can request this.
- We recommend guests bring their own toiletries, wet weather clothing and wellies (just in case!). Plus – torches (only battery or solar powered and reading lights)
- There is the option to add on bottles of wine, Prosecco and Champagne whilst making your booking at an additional cost - an ideal way to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions.