Our Knight’s Lodges are designed with a mezzanine floor and an open plan feel, perfect for those looking to add a little extra decadence to their stay. You’ll find medieval touches to the furnishings, including armour and colourful tapestries.
Knight's Lodge Layout: This room sleeps up to a family of seven (including a cot)
Double bed on the mezzanine-style upper floor, separate children's sleeping area on the ground floor, with bunk beds and an optional truckle bed. Double sofa bed located in the lounge area.
Additional room details:
- Freeview TV.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Complimentary WiFi across the Knights Village.
- Iron and ironing board upon request.
- Towels included.
- Open plan lounge.
- A cot can be accommodated in this room type, please call our Guest Experience Team to request this.
- Our Knights Village does not offer interconnecting rooms. If you required rooms next to each other, please call our Guest Experience Team who can request this.
- We recommend guests bring their own toiletries, wet weather clothing and wellies (just in case!). Plus – torches (only battery or solar powered and reading lights)