Already booked your short break? We have everything you need to know before you arrive:
- WE'RE OPEN! WARWICK CASTLE GUEST INFORMATION
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE CASTLE?
- PRE-BOOKING OUR RESTAURANTS FOR BREAKFAST & DINNER
- KNIGHTS VILLAGE ENTERTAINMENT INFORMATION
- I'M STAYING AT A NEARBY HOTEL WITH WARWICK CASTLE BREAKS
- GUARANTEED ENTRY FOR SHORT BREAK GUESTS
- I'M STAYING ONSITE AT WARWICK CASTLE
Guests are not required to wear a face mask in order to visit Warwick Castle but are free to wear one if you wish.
What health & safety measures to expect on your Short Break
Getting in touch with us
Our response time
If you have emailed us or filled out an online form to change your break, we will aim to get back to you within 14 working days. Thank you for your patience.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday: 9am- 5pm
- Our Shortbreaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with questions or bookings relating to day only tickets.
- Our email team are unable to provide quotes or check availability.
- Our email team cannot cancel or amend bookings within 7 days.
- If you would prefer to call a local rate number you will find one at the bottom of your booking confirmation.
- As we all deal with the challenge of the coronavirus, we are asking our team to work from home, prioritising responding to guests with imminent short breaks and the most urgent enquiries.
If you still need to contact us, please fill out our Email Form here and we will be in touch.
We are experiencing high call and email volumes so your waiting time may be longer than usual. Please note we are prioritising guests who are due to stay within the next 7 days. If you’re staying outside of the next 7 days we kindly ask you to contact us nearer time.