Due to the latest Government guidelines in response to the Coronavirus, Warwick Castle will be closed for Ticket & Hotel packages until the 17th December 2020.
If you had booked a short break and were due to arrive up to the 16th December 2020 we are happy to announce that we have converted your booking into a monetary voucher that we will keep safe for you until you are ready to bring your family back for the short break you deserve!
If your booking has been affected by the recent Government Guidelines and you were due to stay up to and including the 16th December, please see the information above. If you would like to speak to a member of the Guest Experience Team, please visit ‘Manage My Booking’ and click on the contact us form. A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours.
We have everything you need to know before you book:
- Our Shortbreaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with questions or bookings relating to day only tickets.
- If you have already booked and would prefer to call a local rate number you will find one at the bottom of your booking confirmation.
- As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
- We are unable to deal with any ticket only enquiries, please click here to purchase ticket only. If you would like to speak to our ticket only team please click here.
Getting in touch with us:
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday: 9am- 5pm
- We are experiencing high call and email volumes so your waiting time may be longer than usual. Please note we are prioritising guests who are due to stay within the next 7 days. If you’re staying outside of the next 7 days we kindly ask you to contact us nearer time.
Still need to contact us?0300 332 1426 Calls charged at a local rate.