Carers are entitled to free entry to the Castle when booking a short break. No discount is available for the accommodation or extras. You can apply for a carer refund by visiting Manage My Booking. When you have logged in using your booking reference, please click on 'carer ticket refund request'.
Guests with a disability pay the standard entry fee and are eligible to one free helper if they are unable to manage independently. Any further members of the party will pay full price. Proof of disability will be requested, which may include:
- Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter (dated within the last 12 months).
- Personal Independence Payment letter (dated within the last 12 months).
- A current and valid Blue Badge.
- Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full-time carer. This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis.
Please note on some packages/offers carers discount is not eligible, our Guest Experience team will make sure you are aware of this at the time of booking.
- Pets or animals of any nature are prohibited in Warwick Castle and the Knights Village (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs)
If you're making a hotel booking, please contact our Guest Experience Team for more information on guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs.