Knights Village Guests:
- If you're staying in the Knights Village, car parking is free of charge. Please park in the Stratford Road Car Park (CV34 6AH).
- After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information.
- Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay and therefore you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
Day Visitors and Nearby Partner Hotel Guests:
If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, there are multiple car parking options to choose from:
- Stables Car Park (Express Parking)
This car park is located off Castle Lane please use postcode CV34 4QU. This car park is next to our admissions and is charged at £10 per vehicle per day.
- Stratford Road Car Park (Standard Parking)
This car park is located off Stratford Road please use postcode CV34 6AH. This car park is around a 5 - 10 minute walk from admissions and is charged at £6.00 per vehicle per day.
- Stratford Road Car Park (Standard Field Parking)
This car park is located off Stratford Road please use postcode CV34 6AH. This car park is a 10-20 minute walk from admissions and is charged at £6.00 per vehicle per day.
Merlin Annual Pass Guests:
- Warwick Annual Pass and Premium Merlin Annual Pass receive free parking in the Stratford Road car park - subject to availability.
- Premium Merlin Annual Pass holders receive discounted Stables Car parking at £6 (subject to availability). This can be purchased from the ticket office on arrival.
- Parking is not included in the price of a Standard Merlin Annual Pass.
Disabled Car Parking:
- There are a limited number of disabled parking bays available on a first come first served basis, subject to availability, in both the Stratford Road and Stables car parks. Car parking charges apply.
- Please ensure a Blue Badge is clearly displayed at all times. Guests without a Blue Badge can request to use the Drop-Off Area in Stratford Road car park. Please note this is a coach turning bay so please ensure this area is on used to drop-off and pick up guests with limited mobility. Please speak to a member of the car park team if you need any further assistance.
All car parking is subject to availability and cars are parked at owner's risk, car parking prices are subject to change.
- When parking in the main car park (Stratford Road car park) you need to purchase a token before leaving the site at the end of your visit. These can be purchased from the token machine at the entrance area. If you have parked in our Stables car park then a pay and display ticket should be purchased from the machine at the time of parking.
- Parking is available for motorhomes in our Stratford Road car park only. No spaces for vehicles of this size are available in our Stables car park. Standard car park charges apply. Overnight parking is not permitted in any Warwick Castle car park.
- For more information on directions including rail please click here.