Magical Christmas short breaks
On selected winter dates in 2022, make the most wonderful time of year even more special with a Santa Sleepover at Warwick Castle.
Enjoy Christmas at the Castle with:
- 1-day access to Christmas at Warwick Castle
- An overnight stay at a nearby hotel
- A delicious breakfast
Upgrade to a Santa Sleepover at the Knights Village or Tower Suites to get:
- An unforgettable overnight stay within the Castle grounds
- Two-day access to Christmas at Warwick Castle
- Additional evening entertainment in the Knight's Village
- Elf Wake-Up Call
- Stories with Santa experience on your second day at the Castle. Timed tickets will be allocated on arrival at the Knight’s Village.
- Complimentary cooked or continental breakfast
- Car parking
- Unlimited WiFi
To book a Santa Sleepover, you'll need to check in on the following dates:
- 25th & 26th November 2022
- 2nd & 3rd December 2022
- 9th to 23rd December 2022
Calling all Annual Passholders!
- Tickets for Christmas at the Castle 2022 are now live for you to book! We can’t wait to welcome you back this year for a Christmas full of festive fun.
- Don't forget to pre-book your free passholder reservation for entry into the Castle at Christmas or use the buy now button below to purchase tickets to the Ice Rink, Light Trail or Stories with Santa.
Onsite guest information:
- Our cheeky elves will visit your lodge in the morning, complete with surprise gifts for the children leaving them full of excitement for their day of adventure at the Castle. More details about timings will be given at the Knight’s Village.
- Guests will be given their timeslots on arrival at the Knights Village for their Elf Wake-Up Call.
- Looking to have a delicious dinner at the Knight’s Village before retiring to your lodge for the evening? We will have a superb selection of dishes available, including some festive options.
Breakfast & Dinner information:
- If you're staying at the Knights Village breakfast is included in your package. Booking a table is essential before arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
- If you're staying at the Knights Village dinner is not included in your package, however, our restaurant will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
- If you're staying in a nearby hotel, breakfast is included unless otherwise stated and we do not offer dinner packages at our nearby hotels.
Nearby Hotel: Santa Experience
- If you're staying at a nearby hotel with Warwick Castle Breaks, the Santa Experience is not included in your package.
- You're able to purchase a Stories with Santa experience for an additional charge, please click here and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will then be able to purchase a Stories with Santa & Castle ticket.
- Alternatively, if you would like to add on the Stories with Santa experience without an extra ticket, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist, subject to availability.
Ice Skating from £13.60 (discounted 20% off price)
Light Trail from £13.60 (discounted 20% off price)
- These are bookable on a link within your pre-arrival trigger email received after making your short break booking (you must have opted in to receive emails at the time of booking).
If you have opted out of email updates please email email@example.com to pre-book your discounted tickets.
Ice Rink Information:
- Get your skates on and make some special memories this Christmas as the fantastic Warwick Castle Ice Rink returns for 2022!
- Access to the ice rink on the east front.
- This ticket is for entry to the ice rink and 45 minute ice skating experience. This does NOT include entrance to the Castle or other additional attractions.
- Children under 3 years of age are not permitted onto the ice rink. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your ice skating time slot.
- Our ice rink is open from 10am daily.
- Our ice rink is not included in our short break packages.
A Christmas Light Trail Information:
- A Christmas Light Trail comes to Warwick Castle! Follow a heart-warming story of hope as you walk through a magical trail, lighting your way to Christmas.
- This ticket is for entry to the Light Trail and 60 minute experience. This does NOT include entrance to the Castle or other additional attractions.
- Our Light Trail is open from 4.30 pm daily.
- The Christmas Light Trail is not included in our short break packages.