- All-action evening fire joust, thrilling stunts and epic battles
- A twilight, horse-led lantern procession to the Castle courtyard
- Spectacular projection light show finale; with real flames, mythical monsters and dazzling pyrotechnics
Show Dates & Times:
7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th 25th & 26th August 2019. Show times can vary depending on the time of sunset.
The show grounds will open from 7 pm, with the show starting at 8.30 pm.
- Dragon Slayer tickets have to be purchased via our extras page, if you're looking for an upgraded ticket these will have to be purchased separately via our ticket page. Dragon Slayer tickets are not included in day admission tickets or Shortbreaks package.
- Please note: Dragon Slayer is a live action show including smoke, real fire and strobe lighting and portrays dramatic fight scenes. The nature of the show will be crowded and noisy. Kindly note that packages are not refundable if you choose to leave the show at any time.
- For more information and questions relating to the Dragon Slayer Show please visit our Dragon Slayer Page.