Make the most wonderful time of year even more special with a Santa Sleepover at Warwick Castle.
Santa Sleepover Dates:
- Friday 4th* to Sunday 6th December
- Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th December
- Thursday 17th to Wednesday 23rd December
*Warwick Castle is closed on 4th December - Overnight stays arriving on 4th December include one-day castle entry only (on 5th December).
Knights Village Santa Sleepover packages include*:
- Two-day Warwick Castle entry tickets.
- Additional evening entertainment in Knight's Village.
- Santa wake-up call.
- Santa experience in Knight's Village.
- Complimentary cooked or continental breakfast.
- Car parking.
- Unlimited WiFi.
Knights Village: Santa Experience
- Retreat to the Knight's Village after your magical day for a family-friendly sleepover in a cosy wooden lodge. You'll find festive flourishes in public areas and Christmas-themed evening entertainment provided by our resident Knight's.
- In the morning, wake up to the sound of sleigh bells, with your very own Santa wake-up call. Mr. Claus himself will visit your lodge, to wish you a Merry Christmas and deliver a gift for little ones.
- Later, spend time with Santa and his Elves in the Knight's Village Restaurant, as you enjoy breakfast before heading back into the castle for a full second day of festive fun.
Nearby Hotel: Santa Experience*
- If you're staying at an local nearby hotel with Warwick Castle Breaks, the Santa Experience is not included in your package.
- You're able to purchase Stories with Santa via Warwick Castle for an additional charge, please click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page. Please click on ' Castle Only - Book Tickets' followed by clicking the 'Promotional Code tab' then please enter promotional code 'hotelsanta20' You will then be able to purchase Stories with Santa.
In order to experience Stories with Santa, you will need a castle ticket as this experience takes place within the castle grounds.
Breakfast & Dinner information:
If you're staying at the Knights Village breakfast is included in your package, booking a table is essential before arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
If you're staying at the Knights Village dinner is not included in your package, however, our restaurant will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
- If you're staying in a nearby hotel, breakfast is included unless otherwise stated. Please note, we do not offering dinner packages at our nearby hotels.
Ice Rink Information:
- Get your skates on and make some special memories this Christmas as the fantastic Warwick Castle Ice Rink returns for 2020!
- Our Ice Rink is open from 10 am - 8 pm daily and follows social distancing measures set in place by the current Government guidance, we ask all guests to follow in accordance.
- Please note our Ice Rink is not included in our Short Breaks Packages, if you would like to experience the buzz of skating as you show off your graceful (or not so!) moves on the ice, surrounded by twinkling lights, frosty trees and the stunning castle as your backdrop we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance by visiting www.warwick-castle.com
A Christmas Light Trail Information:
- BRAND NEW for 2020, A Christmas Light Trail comes to Warwick Castle! Follow a heart-warming story of hope as you walk through a magical trail, lighting your way to Christmas.
- Our Light Trail is open from 4.30 pm - 7.45 pm daily and follows social distancing measures set in place by the current Government guidance, we ask all guests to follow in accordance.
- Please note the Christmas Light Trail is not included in our Short Breaks Packages if you would like to explore the spectacular grounds and gardens as you’ve never seen them before, lit up by thousands of sparkling lights! we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance by visiting www.warwick-castle.com
Annual Passholder Reservation
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass and looking to make a Short Break booking please visit our Merlin Annual Pass information page.
- Please note, if you purchase a Short Break booking, you do not need to need to pre-book your Christmas at the Castle tickets, they will be included in your Short Break booking.
- As an annual passholder, you receive exclusive discounts on our spectacular attractions this winter! Skate on the Midlands' most beautiful ice rink and explore the castle like never before in our Christmas Light Trail. Pre-book your tickets for Christmas at the Castle by visiting www.warwick-castle.com and scrolling down to 'Annual Passholder Reservation'
- Warwick Castle is closed on 4th December - Overnight stays arriving on 4th December include one-day castle entry only (on 5th December).