We want to help you get the most out of your break, take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips we think you’d like to know and help to plan your Warwick Castle Breaks.
- Warwick Castle opens every day (except Christmas Day) at 10 am. Closing times vary throughout the year. You can check our closing times for the date of your visit here.
Directions and Parking:
- If you’re travelling by road, we’re well signposted and less than two miles from junction 15 of the M40. Parking is included (free) for Knight’s Village guests. Warwick Railway Station is approximately one mile away and Birmingham International Airport is approximately 40-minutes by car. Our address is: Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AH.
Booking our restaurants (12th April- 16th May):
- Following the latest government guidance, our Knight’s Village Restaurant remains closed and a contactless takeaway service will be available as an alternative between 5:00-8:00pm. You can order by calling or visiting our Reception team. You can let us know of any allergies or dietary requirements, for anyone in your party, before your visit by speaking to a member of our Knight’s Village team. Please call 01926 830820* (Option 2) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking our restaurants (17th May onwards)
A delicious buffet breakfast is included when staying at our Knights Villiage and served in the impressive Medieval Banqueting Hall in the Knight's Village.
- Before you arrive we strongly recommend booking a table for both breakfast and dinner before arrival, to book please follow the links on your confirmation or for further information visit our restaurant guide. Our restaurants will be available to book 30 days prior to your check-in date.
- You can check our full list of attractions, activities and shows throughout the year at www.warwick-castle.com. Head to the “Plan Your Day” section to start preparing for your adventure!