When you arrive we want to help you get the most out of your break. Take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips.
Arriving at the Castle:
- Our address is Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AH. If you need information regarding travelling to us by train, coach or by air. Please see our directions page for more information.
Parking at Warwick Castle:
- Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay (for guests staying at the Warwick Castle Knights Villiage)
- If you're staying in the Knights Village, car parking is free of charge. Please park in the Stratford Road Car Park (CV34 6AH) After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information. Please note you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
- If you're visiting for the day or need further information please visit our car parking information section.
- You can check-in from 4 pm on the day of your arrival.
- If you're staying at the Knights Village you can park your car before the check-in time to enjoy your day.
- Once you have parked your car, please make your way to the reception of your accommodation. Don’t forget to have your booking confirmation and a form of ID ready.
- If you would like to store your luggage, please speak to a member of the reception team who may be able to store your luggage.