When you arrive we want to help you get the most out of your Warwick Castle Break. Take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips.
Arriving at the Castle:
- Our address is Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AH.
- If you have booked to stay at the Knight's Village or Tower Suites, please use our dedicated Knight’s Village parking bays - 8, 9 & 10, in our Stratford Road Car Park. If you’re visiting the castle on your day of arrival, it’s best to leave your luggage in your car until you check in to your lodge. Our car park is monitored by our Security team at all times.
- You can check in to your lodge from 4pm.
- You’ll need to bring a valid ID (for the lead name on your booking) and have your booking confirmation to hand. Please be prepared to only use card payments throughout the duration of your visit.
- For guests staying in our nearby partner hotels, your booking confirmation will advise you of the check in and out times.
- Your lodge will be ready from 4pm onwards, fully set up and ready to sleep all members of your party, that includes any travel cots and additional bedding required for sofa beds that you have requested.
- You’ll be given a token for free car parking on check-in and access to unlimited WiFi for the rest of your stay. All our lodges come with a TV, tea & coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.
- For guests staying in our nearby partner hotels, room facilities and amenities may vary.
What to bring:
- Bring a pen (to check-in) along with your booking documents. Some of our guests like to bring a small electrical torch (no oil lamps or naked flames) or a nightlight for little ones. Just don’t forget to pack your slippers, teddy bears and battle skills!
- Meet Warwick Castle’s real-life Knights in a range of evening activities, designed to keep the whole family entertained. Join them outside (within the Knight’s Village grounds) between 6:00-8:00pm.
- Our check out time is 11am. You should post your room keys in our contactless check-out box outside the Reception in Knight’s Village. When your medieval adventure comes to an end, insert the token into the barrier at the car park exit gates (your car parking token will be provided inside your information pack when you check-in).