Please be advised the benefits stated on your confirmation reflect our complete offering and some of these may not be available during your stay due to current Government Covid-19 guidelines.
Restaurants (Including Breakfast):
- If you have purchased a Short Break including breakfast, please be aware that breakfast will still be included, however, due to social distancing measures this may be different than expected. Some of our hotels are moving towards a ‘Grab & Go’ or ‘Room Service’ breakfast. Please check your confirmation email for more information. Alternatively, the reception team at the hotel will notify you of these changes when checking in.
- If you're looking to dine in the hotel's restaurant for your evening meal, please be aware that you will most likely be required to pre-book your table. Details of how to do so will be on your booking confirmation email, or if not, we recommend visiting the hotel's website directly.
- If you have booked a hotel that includes a swimming pool, please be aware that the hotel may be limiting the number of guests using this facility or require guests to book a time slot in advance. Please check your booking confirmation for details on how to do this, or you can check the hotel website for more information.
Cleaning & Social Distancing:
- The safety of our guests is always top priority, we have been in contact with all the hotels and each of them are following Government Guidelines, from our guests checking in to checking out. Somethings you may see include Perspex screens at Reception areas, hotels keeping social distancing measures in place and having hand sanitisers available in public areas.
- Each of our hotels have their COVID-19 guidelines set out clearly on their website, we strongly recommend checking this information if you require more detailed information.