Warwick Castle Breaks guests are able to download their barcoded Castle tickets into the Warwick Castle app.
Not only will you be able to explore the Castle with our map, and plan out your route around the attractions with our new planner, but you’ll also benefit from a quicker and smoother entry into the Castle!
How does it work?
Simply follow the below steps to download your Theme Park tickets into the Alton Towers app:
- Download the Warwick Castle App
- Click on Profile and create a profile.
- Click on Profile at the bottom of the screen and then click "Add Tickets & Vouchers"
- You can then click "Scan Ticket Barcode" and take a photo of your barcode on your confirmation. Alternatively, you can enter the 18-digit barcode number for each ticket. To add all your tickets at once you can enter your 'order confirmation number' known as 'App Order Reference' on your confirmation followed by the email used to purchase your Short Break.
- That’s it - your tickets are loaded, and you can scan your QR code to enter the Castle.
Where can I find my order ID?
- The ticket confirmation that has been emailed to you has an App Order Reference - this can be found under the Booking Reference. You will receive these 7 days before arrival.
What else do I need to know?
- Please be aware that if you change your email address from 10 days before you’re due to arrive up until your stay date, your new email address will not be passed into the app. As a result, it won’t be possible to download your Castle tickets into the app.
I'm having trouble downloading my tickets in the App, what can I do?
- If you are having trouble downloading your tickets into the app, you can save them to your mobile device by downloading them through Manage My Booking.