- At the time of booking, you can select a date you wish to enter Warwick Castle to use your 1-day ticket, your entry date will be displayed on your confirmation.
- If you have purchased an Additional Day entry ticket, your 2-day ticket must be used on consecutive days. For example, if your first day into the Castle is on a Friday, then your Additional Day must be used on Saturday.
- If you're looking to amend your Castle entry date please complete the below short form. We are unable to amend the Castle entry date within 48 hours of your check-in date.
- Castle amendments are subject to availability, and in the unlikely event we are unable to change your ticket, our Guest Experience Team will contact you either by telephone or email.
- Please note depending on the date you wish to amend your ticket to, there may be an additional charge. In the event there is an additional charge, our Guest Experience Team will contact you either by telephone or email.
- If there are no additional charges you will receive a new confirmation within 48 hours.
- Castle entry dates must be used within your current stay date window. If you're looking to amend your stay date, please contact our Guest Experience Team via Telephone or Email.
- Please note we are unable to amend tickets that have been purchased for day visits or not a part of a Short Break.