Prepare for the ultimate Tudor carnival celebration this summer at Warwick Castle from 17th June - 16th July 2023!
- Overnight stay
- 1-day Warwick Castle tickets
- A delicious breakfast
Extras when you stay at Warwick Castle:
- Stay in medieval-themed accommodation
- Complimentary car parking and unlimited WiFi
- Evening entertainment
- From roaming characters to interactive fun and games, it's sure to be a festival of excitement!
Legend of the Trebuchet
- The Castle is under attack, and all hope is lost… it's up to Sam, who knows the trebuchet like the back of their hand, to get this rag-tag group together and mount a defence before it's too late.
Summer shows (7th May – 3rd September)
- Wars of the Roses Live: Saddle up this summer as the ultimate jousting experience returns to Warwick Castle!
- The Falconer's Quest: Buckle up, because we're bringing you the biggest birds of prey show in HISTORY!
Zog at Warwick Castle
- The Zog activity trail teaches all budding dragons in training the skills they need to become fully-fledged dragons with five interactive activities.
- The Zog Live show returns from 27th May! This theatrical re-telling includes live puppetry, interactive routines and surprise special effects that will entertain all budding dragons!